Hello! Happy Spring! (well almost) I noticed Easter Lilies in the market recently and have been wanting to post a reminder that CATS and LILIES do not mix! Lilies are quite toxic to cats and very quickly, if ingested, lead to fatal kidney failure. My brother-in-law lost a cat this way a few years ago and last week, a cat came into the clinic where my daughter works. He had eaten a little bit of a lily petal and sadly he didn’t make it. So please, if you have cats, leave that lily in the store!
|Luna would like a catnip bouquet|